The RepBagsChat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fake Jacky - Vancofashion, tinobag, ehbags, and now good-platform

Go down

The Fake Jacky - Vancofashion, tinobag, ehbags, and now good-platform Empty The Fake Jacky - Vancofashion, tinobag, ehbags, and now good-platform

Everyone,

There's been a lot of speculations about Jacky owning the following sites: Vancofashion, tinobag, ehbags, etc. However, after a lot of research, the Admin got confirmation from the real Jacky that these sites DO NOT belong to him. The owners/sellers of these sites (I believe they go by the name Vanco and Bobo) are merely imposters.

While Vanco and Bobo prove to deliver relatively decent products, please remember to purchase from them with caution. There're many reviews regarding their products on the internet (i.e. blogs and various forums), please do an in depth research before making a purchase from them. Keep in mind the quality of their products are different from Jacky's.

Good-platform was the last site Jacky owned but then moved, he sent an email confirming his current website and that he is no longer good-platform.

Thank you,
lilsac
lilsac
lilsac
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Fake Jacky - Vancofashion, tinobag, ehbags, and now good-platform :: Comments

samlovesbags

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 am by samlovesbags

Thank you!
I have been wondering about this for weeks! I have seen some reviews for vanco etc and they do appear to have SOME good product (and good prices).
However I had been awaiting some confirmation about these sites - I was a little sceptical that it was in fact THE Jacky we were expecting to be purchasing from.
Thanks for the heads up Lilsac! Smile

Back to top Go down

Jules4321

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:30 am by Jules4321

Oh thank you!
I was considering placing an order with them under the belief that it was jacky.
I don't want to place a purchase under false expectations.
I will contact admin for Jacky's real site, thanks!

Back to top Go down

JS425

Post Tue May 07, 2013 3:15 am by JS425

Vanco isn't bad at all, just not Jacky. I've seen his reviews, and I think he's just a Jacky reseller. The prices aren't bad either, but I just checked today and they seem to have gone up, so if there was any question, I'm definitely not buying from him now, lol

Back to top Go down

ellien

Post Fri May 10, 2013 2:25 pm by ellien

Is good platform really not jacky's site? it needs a password and everything and when I emailed he even sign off as jacky ...

or am I just being too gullible?

Back to top Go down

lilsac

Post Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 pm by lilsac

ellien wrote:Is good platform really not jacky's site? it needs a password and everything and when I emailed he even sign off as jacky ...

good platform WAS jacky's site before, but he doesn't use it anymore.

Back to top Go down

ellien

Post Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 pm by ellien

lilsac wrote:
ellien wrote:Is good platform really not jacky's site? it needs a password and everything and when I emailed he even sign off as jacky ...

good platform WAS jacky's site before, but he doesn't use it anymore.

Does that mean that the email that good platform uses not jacky's as well?

Back to top Go down

lilsac

Post Sat May 11, 2013 2:03 pm by lilsac

[quote="ellien"]
lilsac wrote:

I'm not sure which email good platform uses. But I know jacky would only respond to inquires that's send to him directly from his website. I had his email address this entire time but he never replied to my emails until it was sent through his site.

Back to top Go down

pepperjoes

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 pm by pepperjoes

[quote="lilsac"]
ellien wrote:
lilsac wrote:

I'm not sure which email good platform uses. But I know jacky would only respond to inquires that's send to him directly from his website. I had his email address this entire time but he never replied to my emails until it was sent through his site.

I have been on the good platform site and I don't think it is Jacky. If you have any other info for how to contact him, please let me know. I would love to be able to order from him again. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:50 am by MilaRich

Is there any way I can order from jacky?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum